Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ramones - CBGB, NYC 1975

I posted seven songs from this show on the old blog and just today found the first two songs and the complete third song on the end of a Milk 'n' Cookies tape. This is an audience recording and the sound quality is raw but listenable. I Don't Wanna Be Learned/I Don't Wanna Be Tamed is introduced as a new song.

setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. Loudmouth
02. Beat On The Brat
03. I Don't Wanna Be Learned/I Don't Wanna Be Tamed
04. Listen To My Heart
05. 53rd & 3rd
06. Judy Is A Punk
07. California Sun
08. I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
09. Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World

4 comments:

  1. The date is probably 1975-07-31 new york cbgb's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not according to the setlist I have seen for that show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome stuff - thanks so much!!

    Nathan.G

    ReplyDelete