Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Taking A Break

Happy New Year to everyone! I wish everyone the best in 2014. 

My 2013 was quite a struggle to survive and ended up being the worst year I've ever lived through. Couldn't find enough work and couldn't find a decent place to live. Currently my tape deck, computer, tapes and cdr are in storage until I can get something sorted out so no new posts or new links until then. I still have 200 shows to post and an unlimited supply of tapes to digitize so hopefully I will be able to get to it soon enough.

10 comments:

  1. don't worry bro, Good luck and see you by then .meantime, happy and better days in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year back at ya- I'm between homes at the moment & also have everything in storage until I can move into the place I've just bought so I feel your pain- I also managed to blow up my laptop (not an easy thing to do I can assure you,LOL) just before Christmas as well.

    I'm sure we'll see you again in the not too distant future
    Thanks for that you have done so far
    All the best for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a better 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2014 will suck too but good luck!

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best to you, Noise Add, and TY for those great shows you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yow....just found yr site today, and now I see yr taking a break! It certainly seems well-deserved, based on the amount of cool stuff I've found already.

    Here's hoping 2014 is better....and take pride in knowing that you've made so many other peoples' lives so much happier : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your efforts to so far - brilliant stuff! Hope things look up for you soon and that you find a settled place to live and work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you will soon be back!
    Thanks for the blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there, bud! Until then, I'll continue to wait.

    ReplyDelete