Thursday, February 14, 2019

Long Lost

It's been a while since I've posted anything but the blog ain't dead, yet. 2018 was not a good year for me. I was unemployed during February, March and April. After applying for many jobs that paid decent and not getting anything I had to go low and take a dishwasher job just to pay the rent. After a couple months of that I couldn't do it anymore for various reasons. After a few weeks I had to take another low job as a busboy in a French Restaurant and it is thee lowest paying job I've ever had in my life. At the end of last August I had a cycling accident and fractured two ribs. That's the most pain I've ever had in my life at one time. I was out of action for one month, although, it took until December until I didn't feel any pain in my ribs anymore. While I was recovering my landlady told me she was moving in her boyfriend and he was getting my room. So, I had to move out. In October I moved to a new place and it has taken some time to get everything organized. I finally got my stereo and editing studio set up this month and will be back to digitizing old tapes very soon. I have a few more shows from Japan to edit and post. Then some stuff from Australia and New Zealand, followed by some shows from the European Continent and then a ton of stuff from England. Keep your eyes on it. Thanks to everyone who sent me stuff or traded with me in 2018. I acquired a lot of great stuff, too much to post on the blog. Some of this stuff, though, I will be posting on YouTube. So, you can also check my YouTube page for more fun stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7wSE_ScYt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MST5hCPk4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox7DAgHyHpk

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, good to hear from you again! Best wishes
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are looking up for you .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things are looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, here's hoping that this year is better than the last one for you! I finally sent you a rip of a demo that you requested almost a year ago! Check your email (rcknhs@hotmail)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see yr back, and even better to see that you hung in there and rode it out. This is a GREAT site - well curated and meticulously maintained - and I'd hate to see it shrivel up and die like so many others before it. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Glad you like the blog. Unfortunately I haven't yet gotten back to it even though I have tons of tapes and CD-R to edit and post. Problem is this year has been more shit than last year. My new landlord recently cancelled my lease and so now I have to move to to another place in 6 weeks. I haven't found another place nor do I really have enough money to move yet, so, it seems like the editing studio is going to be dismantled and put in storage until I am settled into a new place.

      Delete