Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Misfits - Uncle Floyd 1980 + Passaic 1981

Just in time for Halloween, here is two from everyone's favorite horror Punk band. This is the audio from their appearance on the Uncle Floyd Show and was recorded off the television speaker. The Passaic show was recorded through the soundboard and has very good sound quality.

@ Uncle Floyd Show 10-31-80 [from cassette tape]
01. Halloween
02. interview
03. Vampira

@ Hitsville, Passaic NJ 12-25-81 [from cassette tape]
01. Halloween
02. 20 Eyes
03. I Turned Into A Martian
04. Horror Business
05. Vampira
06. Mommy, Can I Go Out & Kill Tonight?
07. London Dungeon
08. Attitude
09. Teenagers From Mars
10. Night of the Living Dead
11. All Hell Breaks Loose
12. Hate Breeders
13. Bullet

5 comments:

  1. I grew up in Jersey, and me and friends would get baked after school and watch Hercules, Gigantor and Uncle Floyd on Channel 50/52/58. I wish I watched a lot more! The Misfits were on? DAMN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has the link for Uncle Floyd show been taken down? I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That link is long gone and won't be renewed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arthur was my boyfriend and I introduced him to the band, he got hired as the drummer. I was there of the day they went to film Uncle Floyd show. We hung out at Jerry and Doyles house when the guys want to film the show and was freaking out because they weren’t actually plugged in and Arthur was told to pretend to play the drums and not actually hit them. They were like deers in headlights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many recordings you have from the uncle floyd show

    ReplyDelete