Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Odds - WERS, Boston 9-30-84

Here's an 80s Garage band from Boston that were in league with the Lyres. There's no information about them available on the web that I can find so can't tell you more than that. It seems they only released three songs on three different compilation albums. This is a radio broadcast and the sound quality is very good.

discography here: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Odds%2C+The+%282%29?anv=Odds#t=Appearances_All&q=&p=1
video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq-uHpVk3d8

setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. title unknown
02. Have Love Will Travel
03. We Flip For You
04. The Bag I'm In
05. Break My Heart
06. This Generation's Got Soul
07. Love Letter To You
08. Keep My Shades On
09. It's Gone
10. I'll Make You Sorry
11. My Own Special Way
12. Uptight (Everything's Alright)
13. Cryin' Shame

1 comment:

  1. The Odds were J.J. Rassler from Boston, MA garage punk legends, DMZ. The Odds were J.J. Toddler's new band after the break up of DMZ.

    ReplyDelete