Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tanz Der Youth - Peel + Music Machine 1978

Here is Brian James' short lived post Damned band. They existed less than one year released only one single and recorded this Peel Session. This is from a recent radio re-broadcast and the sound quality is excellent.

@ John Peel Session 8-02-78:
01. I'm Sorry
02. Delay
03. Why I Die
04. Mistaken

@ Music Machine, London 8-10-78:
01. Intro
02. Blue Lights Flashing
03. Why I Die
04. Top Of The World
05. Delay
06. Torture Time
07. I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry
08. Neat Neat Neat
09. A Little Older
10. Polka Dot Shot
11. Mistaken
12. New Rose
13. I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry

3 comments:

  1. Blast from the past seeing this. Saw them supporting Hawkwind (I think) probably in 78. Titus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that you got to see them. It's a shame the band never released an album as it would have been a great one.

      Delete
  2. Any possibility to re-up the Peel and live TDY sets? This long-time fan would be very appreciative.

    ReplyDelete